Sunday, November 24, 2013

Result For The Addition Match

Hello everyone ! :)

Today, the addition match was held at Sixteenth College Bilik Serbaguna.

The motion for this match is :

Childhood is Certainly 
The Happiest Time of Someone's Life




THE RESULT WILL BE REVEALED NOW !

                    K5 (Gov) vs K12 (Opp) ---> K12 (Winner)
                    K13 vs KOSASS         ---> K13 winning unopposed



The best debater for this match is :

Ezrin Balqis (K12)


Congratulation to K12 as the winning team today ! :)
Thank you to the adjudicator and the debaters. ;)


See you on the quarter final this Wednesday (27/11) ~
Thank you. =D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sim kuan yew, the trainer of kossas. I find it unacceptable that iced did not grant us the permission to postpone the match. We should get the previlige of choosing when we want to debate since we consist of a junior team, and if k13 is too afraid to face us, they should personally tell me.

Anonymous said...

This is the REAL Sim Kuan Yew, the volutary helper coach of kosass. I don't know who the above impostor is, but it's not me. I deeply regret the incident that happened yesterday, but using my name without my permission here is uncalled for.

ICED16 2013/2014 said...

To the REAL Sim Kuan Yew:
Thank you for the clarification regarding this matter. ;) we appreciate it so much. we understand the reason KOSASS cannot attend the match last time. It's okay, see you in the next ICED !

Anonymous said...

You TWO imposters! I'm the real Sim Kuan Yew! How dare you guys use my identity!

Anonymous said...

Will the real Sim Kuan Yew please stand up... I repeat, will the real Sim Kuan Yew please stand up... We gonna have a problem here...

ICED16 2013/2014 said...

Wow this Sim Kuan Yew is quite famous, isn't he? He must be a great guy as there are even tons of people imposing as him. :)
Well, anyway, the issue have been settled . so, chill guys~ ;)